CLEANSE YOUR MIND AND REFRESH YOUR BODY
Covid 19 Update: We are adding more classes both At Center and on Zoom with Angela teaching more intermediate level classes. These classes are appropriate for those with some yoga experience and will challenge you in stages (or as like I to call them- bus stops) so you can practice at your level. We are going back to 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. classes on Monday through Thursday effective 8/3.
- Please register online at least 1 hour prior to class time
- Wear a mask into the center – we limit the class size to 10 students and we will livestream on zoom as well for those that can’t make it to the center.
- We will have hand sanitizer and cleaning procedures in place to disinfect regularly
- Bring your own mat and props as needed (ours will be put up)
- We have a top of the line air purifier running during all classes If you have any symptoms or feel ill do NOT come and we are requiring our teachers to do the same thing.
- If you have knowingly been exposed to Covid please refrain from in center classes as well.
REGISTER FOR OUR UPCOMING
live-streamed online video
and outdoor classes
Yoga’s popularity has continued to grow as people flock to the practice looking for the physical, mental and emotional benefits that the practice offers. Many yoga classes focus on
Erik Peden regularly plays live music at the center. His sound baths feature Tibetan Singing Bowls, Gongs, Thumb Piano, Zither, Chimes, Drums, Rattles and more. Specially tuned harmonic sounds, breathwork, and guided imagery activate brain delta wave states that help you think and feel better. Naturally enhance mood, sleep, creativity,
We’re excited to return to the Fisher’s Farmers Market this season to offer our free outdoor class on August 29th. We will work closely with the Fishers Market organizers to ensure the safety of everyone with physical distancing,
Rise and Shine with Brittney’s NEW Wednesday morning class at 7:30 a.m. The session will be live at the Center and streaming online on Zoom. Brittney will guide you through gentle warm ups that lead to slower paced sun salutations to greet your summer day.
Earlier this month, Vickie offered a free restorative class for healthcare workers and first responders – who are are welcome to try out any class throughout the summer FREE. Simply send an email to Yoga@SourceYoga.net with “Free First Responder Yoga Class” in the subject line. You can
Why Source Yoga Center?
benefits & outcomes
VISIT SOURCE YOGA CENTER WHEN WE RE-OPEN SOON …